Check out this easiest way of making Vegan Cobb Salad Dressed with Honey Mustard
Serves: 5 – 6
- 10-oz. bag of spinach (Fresh) – 1
- Cherry or Grape tomatoes (halved) – 1 cup
- Crumbled Vegan Cheese (In this case we used vegan bleu cheese) – 1 pkg.
- 15–oz. can of garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed) – 1
- 6–oz. can of black olives (drained, rinsed, and sliced) – 1
- Medium-sized avocado (peeled, pitted, and cubed) – 1
- Vegan bacon – 1 pkg.
- Vegan mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
- Yellow mustard – 4 tablespoons
- Agave – 3 tablespoons
- Tofu Eggs – 4
- Cook the vegan chicken strips and vegan bacon according to the directions on the package.
- Allow to cool, and then crumble it
- Place the vegan cheese, garbanzo beans, spinach, tomatoes, black olives,Tofu Eggs and avocado in a large bowl.
- Add the salad mixture to the vega chicken and vegan bacon that is already cooled and crumble.
- Combine the vegan mayonnaise, mustard, and agave in a bowl.
- Pour over the salad or serve on the side to make an awesome party dish!