Perfect instant pot quick bbq chicken recipe for dinner on busy days. Healthy, quick and easy to prepare for the kids and family. You cannot afford to mix this if you are the busy type like me.
Make your dinner a memorable one with this super yummy barbecue. Instead of the usual bbq chicken thigh recipe, I tried this quick bbq chicken breast recipe and it’s awesome.
For the bbq sauce, follow this barbecue chicken recipe to learn how to make your own homemade barbecue sauce. It’s budget friendly and great for your health.
Total Time: 13 mins (Prep Time: 3 mins; Cook Time: 10 mins)
Ingredients For BBQ Chicken Breast
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Chicken breasts (boneless and skinless) – 3
- Sea salt – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Barbecue sauce – 1 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
How To Make BBQ Chicken Breast
- Add the olive oil in the inner pot of your instant pot.
- Put the chicken breast to the pot.
- Add the water to the pot.
- Sprinkle the sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder over the chicken breast.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over the chicken without stirring mixture.
- Close the lid and seal vent.
- Set to high pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once done, natural release for 10 minutes and then, quick release the remaining pressure.
- Shred the chicken with your hand mixer and serve.