There are multitudes of recipes at a Vegan disposal, but this delicious vegan battered fish tacos is one recipe that makes every Vegan mouth watery. Here’s how to make this yummy delicacy.
Ingredients for Preparing Fish Tacos
- Vegan Margarine – 1 tablespoon
- Medium-size Soft Tortillas – 4
- Gardein Fishless Filets – 1 Pkg
- Vegenaise or other vegan mayonnaise – 1/4 cup
- Chopped Cilantro – 1/3 cup
- Guacamole or Sliced Avocado – 1/4 cup
- Medium Red Onion, Diced – 1/4
- Lime Juice – 1/2
- Salsa (optional) – 1/2 cup
- Jalapeño, Sliced (optional) – 2
- Red or Orange Pepper, sliced (optional) – 1/2
- Vegan Sour Cream (optional) – 1/2 cup
Step by Step guide for Preparing Fish Tacos
- Cook the fishless filets according to the package directions.
- Melt the vegan margarine in a pan over medium heat.
- Place a soft tortilla in the pan and cook until lightly browned.
- Remove from the pan and spread with 1 tsp of the vegan mayonnaise and 1 tsp of the guacamole.
- Now Cut the cooked fishless filets into strips and place 3 strips on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with some of the red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, and pepper and drizzle with the lime juice.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Serve with salsa and/or vegan sour cream.