This tasty burger king whooper follows the traditional burger king by maintaining the usual 8 ingredients we are used to. With the easy 10 minutes recipe, you will learn how to make the best homemade burger king whopper that tastes better than the ones you get at your local burger king.
I enjoy burger kings a lot as you can have it in different variations. Just substitute some ingredients and get a new refreshing taste of burger king. Among the burger kings I have made at home including Cheeseburger Lettuce Wraps, this recipe comes top of the list. Try it and let us know what you think. Enjoy!
Ready In: 20 minutes (Prep Time: 10 mins; Cook Time: 10 mins)
Ingredients For Burger King Whopper
- Ground chuck – 1 pound
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Sesame hamburger buns – 4
- Pickle – 12 slices
- Ketchup – 4 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise – 4 tablespoons
- White onion (sliced) – 1/2
How To Make Burger King Whopper
- Season the beef with pepper and salt. Then make patties with it.
- Butter the sesame hamburger buns and toast with your skillet until it lightly turns brown. Set it aside.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat and cook each side of the burger for about 3 minutes. You can add a dash of salt while cooking.
- Assemble the burger by first placing the seasoned meat on the bottom bun.
- Add 4 dill pickle slices, 3 tomato slices, and 4 onion ring slices.
- Squirt little amount of ketchup on the burger.
- Add the lettuce on top, and spread the mayonnaise over.
- Then close with the top bun.
- Calories: 526kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 24g
- Fat: 34g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 7g