These Bacon and Egg cups are savory and keto-rich! For personalities looking to get their fat consumption up, attempt having a pair of these for breakfast, and in no time, You will be in keto heaven!
Ready In: 1hr (Prep:1hr, Cook:10min)
- Massive eggs – 1
- Slices bacon – 2
- Grated cheese – 3.5 oz
- A pinch of salt – 1 tablespoon.
- Black pepper – 5 tablespoons
- Get a muffin tray, grease the tray with little oil to prevent your Bacon and eggs from sticking.
- Into each muffin slot, place one slice of bacon. Make sure that the bacon is wrapped around the sides of the tin, not the bottom.
- Crack an egg into each slot containing the bacon.
- On top of each muffin slots, holding the bacon and cracked egg, add a pint of salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Placing the tray in an oven, set the temperature of the oven to 180oCelsius or 350oFahrenheit and the timer to 20 minutes.
- After the timer has completed, get your hot freshly baked bacon and eggs from the oven.
For those that prefer their eggs to be little runny.
- After following step 1 and 2 above,
- Cook the bacon inside the muffin tin for 10 minutes.
- Add your egg, salt and pepper (tiny), and cheese.
- Place the tray containing your cooked bacon and raw eggs into the oven, In like manner, set the temperature to 180oCelsius or 350oFahrenheit. However, this time, set the timer for 10 minutes.
- Ta-da! Your bacon and egg cups are ready.
Your Bacon and Egg cups can be served hot for breakfast or can be packed (after cooling) in a lunch box to be used as a snack. Whichever you decide, the keto-goodness continues to bubble.