Four months ago, I had a friend who was noticing inflammation in his body, he pleaded with me to send him anti-inflammatory recipe to make, we did some research with experts and got a lot of anti-inflammatory recipes perfect for anti-inflammation and shared it with him.
Two weeks ago, I received a mail, and it was my old friend sending appreciation message, I felt happy and decided this afternoon that I would share one of these recipes with you.
Unlike white turkey chili recipe, this white beans turkey with avocado recipe is an old recipe that contains beef, canned tomatoes, and kidney beans instead of chili. However, it’s still the same satisfying dish with exciting flavor. This anti-inflammatory recipe is very easy to follow and have it served.
If you are also cooking for a crowd, A pot of chili isn’t bad.
Total time: 1 hour ( Prep time: 5 mins, Cook time: 55 mins)
Ingredients For Making White Beans Turkey With Avocado
- Extra-virgin olive oil- 2 tablespoons
- Large white onion ( minced )- 1
- Garlic cloves (minced )- 4
- Ground turkey- 1 pound
- Ground cumin- 2 teaspoons
- Ground coriander- 1 teaspoon
- Cayenne pepper- 1 teaspoon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chicken broth- 4 cups
- 15-ounce can corn kernel- 1
- 15-ounce can white beans- 1
- Avocado ( diced )- 1
How To Make White Beans Turkey With Avocado
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté until soft. Add the garlic and continue to cook until fragrance.
- Add the turkey and cook until it turns brown and fully cooked, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix the cumin, coriander and cayenne, season with salt and pepper, and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in the broth. Bring the soup to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until good flavor develops, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Stir in the corn and beans, and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- To serve, ladle the chili into bowls and top with 1 to 2 tablespoons avocado. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 16g
- Carbs: 35g
- Protein: 21g
- Sugar: 5g
Find more recipes with beans here.