Enchilada Pie is one awesome pie that you will want to taste, if you haven’t tasted it. Follow these below steps and prepare this awesome pie.
Serves: 6 – 8
Ingredients for Preparing Enchilada Pie
- Soyrizo – 1/2 tube
- Cans beans (refried or whole) – 2 cans
- Enchilada Sauce – 1 bottle
- Tortillas – 20
- Vegan cheese shreds – 1 pkg
Optional Ingredients – Green onions (for topping), Black olives,(for topping), Vegan chipotle aioli, Vegan sour cream.
- Pre-heat the Oven to a temperature of about 400°F.
- Get a large bowl and mix the Soyrizo with the beans together.
- Layer the tortillas, Soyrizo mixture, and vegan cheese in a round baking dish.
- Pour the enchilada sauce over the stacked pie, top it up with vegan cheese, and bake for about twenty (20) minutes.
- Allow to Cool for about ten (10) minutes.
- Garnish with desired toppings and cut into quarters!
- There you have it!