Easy super green vegan quinoa burrito bowl instant pot recipe for a great super meal time. With this step-by-step recipe guide you can make your vegan quinoa burrito bowl in just 25 minutes or less with your Instant Pot . Try it out and let’s see how it rolls.
Ready In: 25 mins (Prep Time: 5 mins, Cook Time: 20 mins)
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Red onion (diced) – 1/2
- Bell pepper (diced) – 1
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground cumin – 1 teaspoon
- Quinoa (well rinsed) – 1 cup
- Prepared salsa – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Cooked black beans (drained and rinsed) – 1 1/2 cups or one 15-oz can
- Avocado , fresh cilantro, guacamole, green onions, lime wedges, salsa, shredded lettuce
How to make Vegan Quinoa Burrito Bowl
- Using the Saute Setting, heat up the oil in your instant pot.
- Sautee the pepper and onion for about 7 minutes, till mixture begins to soften.
- Add the cumin to the mixture.
- Add salt and sauté for another 1-2 minutes.
- Turn off your instant pot.
- Now add the salsa, quinoa, beans and water to the mixture.
- Seal the lid, ensuring the switch on top is turned from venting to sealing.
- Press ‘Rice’ button and allow pressure to naturally release immediately the cooking is done, about 12-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid.
- With your fork, fluff the quinoa and add topping of your choice.
- Then serve warm.
Nutrition per serving
For more vegan recipes go to vegan recipes category