This Vegan Pasta Puttanesca Instant Pot Recipe is an easy vegan and gluten-free one-pot meal you can cook any time of the day. With your pasta, the sauce, garlic, capers and kalsmata olives available in your kitchen you don’t need a pot of water to get your delicious meal ready. The good news is this; you don’t need to spend hours to prepare this yummy Vegan Pasta Puttanesca Recipe. Just 5 minutes of cooking is all it will take you, plus few minutes for meal preparation. Try this out and let’s see how your meal tastes. I guarantee you a happy meal time with this spicy pasta puttanesca.
Ready In: 30 mins (Prep Time: 25 mins, Cook Time: 5 mins)
- Garlic (minced) – 3 cloves
- Pasta sauce (homemade or store-bought) – 4 cups
- Water – 3 cups
- Pasta such as penne or fusilli – 4 cups
- Red pepper flakes (crushed) – 1/4 teaspoon
- Capers – 1 tablespoon
- Kalamata olives (sliced) – 1/2 cup
How to make Vegan Pasta Puttanesca Instant Pot Recipe
- Set your Instant Pot to Sauté.
- With splash of water sauté the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Press the ‘Cancel’ button to stop the sauté.
- Add in the pasta, pasta sauce, red pepper, capers, water and olives.
- Mix thoroughly, and seal the lid.
- Set to ‘Manual’ for 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes, quick release by opening the valve.
- After releasing the pressure, open lid and stir.
- Then add salt and pepper to taste, and stir.
- Calories: 504kcal
- Carbohydrates: 98g
- Protein: 18g
- Fat: 4g