Check out this easiest way of making vegan macaroni and cheese. Have you tasted this before? Don’t tell me “No” because you are already missing a lot.
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Nutritional yeast – 1/4 cup
- Cashews (soaked about 2 hours and drained) – 1 cup
- Water – 1/4 cup
- 8-oz. pkg. of pasta (cooked and drained) – 1
- Process the garlic, turmeric, salt, nutritional yeast, cashews, and water in a blender until completely smooth.
- Pour over the pasta and stir and Heat before for some minutes.
- There you have it!