This recipe for vegan Keto breakfast porridge will keep you full all morning long. Stir your favorite toppings into this thick and creamy breakfast (option to customize the flavor). The taste and texture is very similar to cream of wheat, and it only takes a few minutes to prepare. I prefer some cinnamon and blueberries, but there are infinite possibilities.
Obviously, this recipe is handy for vegans because it works as a great alternative to bacon and eggs. It’s also great for anyone who misses hot cereals, or has a sensitivity to eggs. used golden flaxseed meal for this recipe. It has a more uniform color, but you should be able to use other styles of flaxseed meal as well.
If you want a much thicker porridge, simply reduce the almond milk to one cup.
Ready in:(Prep:10 mins,Cook:30 mins)
- Coconut flour – 2 tablespoons
- Golden flaxseed meal – 3 tablespoons
- Vegan vanilla protein powder – 2 tablespoons
- Unsweetened almond milk – 1½ cups
- Powdered erythritol to taste
- Get a bowl, then go on to mix the ingredients, which are golden flaxseed meal,coconut flour, and protein powder.
- With your oven set to medium heat, put your almond milk in a sauce pan and cook for a while
- Wait till it thickens then you can stir in your preferred amount of sweetener. I like to use about ½ a tablespoon. Go on and serve or add your favorite toppings
You could be creative by experimenting with different flavors once you are confident of making a good Keto porridge