It’s time to make that all-season toast that will keep your taste bud refreshed all day. You don’t really want to miss this Healthy Vegan French Toast right now. Just follow the stress-free steps below to prepare this yummy easy vegan french toast today. Thank me later!
Serves: 3 – 4
- Soy Milk – 1 cup
- Flour – 2 tablespoons
- Nutritional yeast flakes – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar (or sweetener of your choice) – 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Wheat bread – 6 slices
- Pinch nutmeg
How To Make Vegan French Toast
- Mix all the ingredients together in a shallow bowl with exception of the bread slices
- Dip the bread slices into the soy-milk mixture and cook,
- You can use either on a nonstick griddle until browned on both sides or on a greased cookie sheet in a 400°F oven until golden on both sides, turning once.
- Enjoy your Toast!