This soup is easy and great to make, this soup is made with tomato paste, and I decided to choose ingredients with the least carbs, you could also make it with canned halved tomatoes, but that would require you to run the soup through a blender to make it nice and smooth.
Plus the soup is very fast to prepare, the soup takes roughly 20 minutes to make, start and finish, to make more, you can just add more to the tomato paste and cream, so it’s very easy to make also. The best part is that it is so satisfying, you would be full already by the time you are through with the first dish of the soup
Ready in: 30mins (Prep 5 mins, Cook 25 mins)
- Tomato paste – 1 can
- Heavy whipping cream – 1 cup
- Shredded Asiago cheese – ¾ cup
- Water – ¼ cup
- Oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Minced garlic – 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper to your desire. You can optimally add some green onions too.
- First and foremost, place your minced onion, garlic and tomato paste into a pot.
- Now go on to set the heat to medium and pour in your cream.
- Boil while you whisk the mixture together all the ingredients.
- While boiling, add Asiago cheese bit by bit. Now you should see It start thickening up. Add some water and cook for an extra 5 mins. Voila! your soup is set.
- Now serve and top with a little pepper.
You can optimally add some green onions too to spice up the flavor.