Simply delicious! You don’t want to miss this if you are on vegan. Get these 10 ingredients and prepare this right away.
Ingredients for Preparing Tofu Spinach with Lasagne Noodles
- Lasagne Noodles – 1/2 lb.
- Garlic Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- 10-oz. Frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained – 2
- Tomato Sauce – 4 cups
- Soft and Firm Tofu – 1 lb
- Salt – 2 teaspoon
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Soya Milk – 1/4 Cup
- Lemon Juice – 2 tablespoon
- Minced Fresh Basil – 3 teaspoon
Step by Step guide for Preparing Tofu Spinach with Lasagne Noodles
- After Cooking the Lasagne Noodles in accordance to the directions on the package, Drain the water and set it aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to about 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Squeeze the spinach to make it as dry as possible and place aside.
- At this point, blend the tofu, garlic powder, sugar, basil, soy milk, lemon juice, and salt in a blender or food processor and make sure they are smooth.
- Now mix and stir in the spinach.
- Cover the bottom of a 9-inch-by-13-inch baking dish with a thin layer of tomato sauce, then a layer of noodles (use about one-third of the noodles).
- Follow with half of the tofu filling.
- Continue in the same order, using half of the remaining tomato sauce and noodles and all of the remaining tofu filling.
- End with the remaining noodles, covered by the remaining tomato sauce.
- Then on a final note, bake for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Time to enjoy your Tasty yummy Tofu Spinach with Lasagne Noodles for your pleasure. Don’t forget to check other vegan recipes. Enjoy!