Only 3 ingredients come together to make up these sugar free cookies. You can easily get sucralose sweetener in supermarkets. If the peanut butter you are using has sugar in it, then you may want to decrease the amount of sweetener you are using.
Ready in: 18min (Prep: 10min, Cook: 8min)
Makes: 24 cookies
- Natural, unsweetened peanut butter – 550g
- Sucralose sweetener, such as Splenda – 50g
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- Preheat the oven to about 1800C (Gas 4). Grease the baking tray to be used, or line with parchment.
- Thoroughly mix the sweetener, peanut butter and eggs together in a bowl.
- Now drop the mixture (by spoonfuls) onto the prepared baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 8 minutes until the center appears dry.
- Allow it to cool completely and enjoy