Ready in: 25min (Prep: 5min, Cook: 20min )
Makes: 12 cupcakes/fairy cakes
- Self-raising flour – 100g
- Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoons
- Low fat margarine – 100g
- Medium eggs – 2 balls
- Splash semi – skimmed milk
- Splenda powder – 50g
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly until it becomes completely mixed.
- Turn a heaping tablespoon of mixture into the cake cases.
- Then bake in the oven at about 180o C. Gas 4 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now that your cakes are ready, allow them to cool. Then enjoy.
TIP: If you are making a plain cake, leave out the cocoa powder.