Blueberry Crunch cake is a simple, yet delicious sugar-free cake. If you’re not worried with sugar in your recipe, feel free to substitute sugar back into the recipe.
Prep:15min › Cook:40min › Ready in:55min
- Unsalted butter, melted and cooled – 175g
- Milk – 250ml
- Eggs – 3 balls
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Granulated sweetener, such as Splenda – 40g
- Baking powder – 2 teaspoons
- Plain flour – 375g
- Fresh or frozen blueberries – 250g
- Brown sugar substitute, such as Diabeti – 30g
- Plain flour – 95g
- Ground cinnamon – 2 teaspoons
- Unsalted butter (softened) – 115g
- Preheat the oven to about 180oC (Gas 4). Grease and flour a 9x9inch (23x33cm) sized baking tin.
- In a large bowl, stir the melted butter, milk, vanilla, eggs and sugar substitute together.
- Combine 375g of the flour and baking powder; stir into the wet ingredients until they blend together. Then, fold this in the blueberries, and spread evenly in the prepared tin.
- With a small bowl, stir the brown sugar substitute, cinnamon and 95g of flour together.
- Now with a fork, stir in the softened butter until the mixture is crumbly. Then, sprinkle over the top of the cake.
- Bake for about 35 to 40 minutes in your preheated oven. Bake until the cocktail stick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
Tip: Serve the cake when warm.