Prepare this Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken with instant pot for the family or friends, and they will never stop thanking you. I never knew that Artichoke Chicken can be prepared in this style until I visited a friend. Since that day I tasted this mouthwatering watering creamy artichoke chicken recipe my taste bud has never remained the same. If I don’t prepare it, I prepare it at least twice in a week. I just love the dinner idea and my family doesn’t play with it.
With this yummy Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken prepared with instant pot you will realize that life is sweet. This instant pot Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken is one of the best instant pot dinner ideas in my journal. Just sacrifice this 20 minutes and make this supper easy creamy spinach artichoke chicken for the family or friends. Light up the moment for them.
Ready In: 20 minutes (Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 15 minutes)
Ingredients for Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken
- Chicken Breast (cubed) – 1 lb
- Fresh Spinach (roughly chopped) – 2 cups
- Artichoke Hearts (diced) – 1 can
- Cream cheese (cubed) – 4 oz
- Cream – ½ cup
- Parmesan cheese – ¼ cup
- Mozzarella (shredded) – ½ cup
- Garlic powder & onion powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Olive oil
How to make Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken with Instant Pot
- Set your instant pot to Sauté.
- Drizzle in the olive oil.
- Add the chicken breast and cook till it turns brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add the artichokes with other seasonings.
- Mix thoroughly and cook for 3 minutes.
- Press the Cancel button to stop sautéing. Then set it to Keep Warm.
- Add the cheese, cream and spinach to the pot and allow the cheese to melt completely, about 10 minutes.
- Stir well till the mixture becomes smooth and creamy. It’s good to stir in 4-5 minutes interval.