Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower is indeed a spicy meal you will want to taste if you haven’t tasted. Follow these below steps and prepare this spicy meal.
- Water or Soya Milk – 1 cup
- Flour (any kind ) – 1 cup
- Garlic Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Cauliflower (chopped into pieces) – 1 head
- Buffalo or hot sauce – 1 cup
- Melted Vegan Butter or Vegetable Oil – 1 tablespoon.
- At first, pre-heat the over to about 4500 F
- Pour the water or soy milk in a bowl
- Add the flour and garlic powder and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the combined mixture
- Now place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, mix your buffalo or hot sauce and olive oil or margarine together in a small bowl.
- After the said baking period, pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional period of five (5) to ten (10) minutes.
- You can serve alongside vegan blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.