Skillet Shrimp with Tomato and Avocado, yum! yum! The beauty of this Keto food is that it comibines different healthy food to give you a winning combo, Yup! A winning combo! That’s what you get after gulping down one Skillet Shrimp with Tomato and Avocado. It’s all the foods we love, mixed into one big healthy, gluten-free, paleo-friendly, low-carb recipe.
The health benefits of Shrimps cannot be overstated. They are low-fat source of protein. Four ounces of raw shrimp has 27g of protein and 120 calories, and 1g of fat. Now that’s all you need to have a good fast dinner.
Ready in: 30mins (Prep: 10mins; Cook: 20mins)
- Lime juice – 1 tablespoon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro chopped – 1/4 cup
- Ghee or grass-fed butter – 2 tablespoon
- Shrimp peeled – 1 lbs
- Tomatoes seeded and diced – 1 lbs
- Garlic (minced) – 3 cloves
- Scallions (chopped and separated into white and green sections) – 4 ea
- Dried parsley – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (minced) – 1-2 tsp
- Avocado (seeded and diced) – 1 ea
- First and foremost, make sure you heat the butter in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add Seasoning to shrimp with one or two teaspoon of dried parsley with a little salt and pepper. Then place the shrimp(s) in a hot place or pot or pan and cook for one minute, then flip the shrimp over and do the same.
- Then your add tomatoes, minced garlic with white scallion parts and minced chipotle – cook everything together for a minute or two till the shrimp(s) look opaque.
- Afterwards, remove the cooking from heat and stir for a minute in the green scallion parts, lime juice, diced avocados, and cilantro. Now your Skillet Shrimps are good to go, where are the Plates for serving!
Keeps the remaining ingredients refrigerated for future use.