The simplicity of the combination of these the ingredients of the Salmon Lettuce cups is amazing. Each cup is made up of canned salmon, fatty avocado, a blend of spicy purple onion and a sprinkling of Parmesan. Then you smear, dip your wrap in this beautifully fragrant mayo spread made of fresh mayonnaise, lemon juice, chopped basil, garlic.
Keeping the sauce separate from the filling helps a lot so that you can make this meal without the risk of soggy lettuce cups!
Ready in (Prep: 10 mins, Cook: 30 mins)
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Boston lettuce, preferably (washed) – 2 leaves
- Garlic powder – ½ teaspoon
- Mayonnaise – 4 tablespoons
- Fresh basil, finely chopped – ¼ ounce (6 leaves)
- Drained canned pink salmon – 5 ounce
- Sliced red onion – 1 ounce
- Medium-size avocado – ½ cubed
- Shaved Parmesan cheese – 2 tablespoons
- First and foremost, make sure you clean and prepare the lettuce cups by rinsing and snapping the leaves from the core.
- Now spread by combining the chopped basil, lemon juice, and garlic powder. Stir thoroughly to coat the basil leaves with the desired seasoning.
- Now go on to add mayonnaise and mix well. Now leave it for a while to let the flavor come together!
- Afterward, fill each lettuce cup with ½ cup of salmon each, followed by onion slices and cubed avocado.
- Spread basil mayonnaise on the salmon and add Parmesan cheese on top or, now you are all set for the first bite.
Add enough mayonnaise to your taste and make sure you mix well to get the desired flavor.