Yummy! This is one of the best instant pot recipes you cannot afford to overlook. One of my favorites; a good delicious potato salad recipe perfect for a healthy living. You don’t want to miss this one today. Just few minutes with your Instant Pot and you are already enjoying your best potato salad instant pot recipe.
Ready in: 25 minutes (Prep Time 10 minutes)
- Diced red skin potatoes – 1lb
- Eggs – 2
- Minced celery stalk – ½
- Diced scallions (white and light green parts only) – 4
- Mayonnaise – 1/6 cup
- Red wine vinegar – 2 tablespoon
- Ground mustard – 1 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper
How to make Potato Salad Instant Pot Recipe
- Place the cup of water into the Instant Pot and then add the steamer basket to the pot.
- Add potatoes and eggs to the basket and then set the Instant Pot to high pressure and cook for 4 minutes
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and the eggs into cold water (to cool)
- Next, peel eggs and separate the egg whites from the yolk.
- Crush yolks and mix with mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, and mustard.
- Dice egg whites and mix with potatoes, celery, and scallions.
- Then add the crushed yolk mixture to it.
- Spread a bit of salt and pepper and Serve
You may like to check other recipes with potatoes