This instant pot pork sirloin tip roast is so delicious that my family demanded for it for our next meal. You can’t afford to say no to this one. Please don’t miss the apple juice while making it because it makes it sweeter. If you need more love from family and friends, make this pork sirloin tip roast for them. This is a secret I’m leaking to you. Thank me later!
Ready In: 40 mins (Prep Time: 15 mins, Cook Time: 25 mins)
Ingredients for Pork Sirloin Tip Roast
- Coarse black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Pork sirloin tip roast – 3 pound
- Vegetable oil – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1 cup
- Apple juice – 1/2 cup
How to make Instant Pot Pork Sirloin Tip Roast
- Mix the spices together in a bowl.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the pork roast.
- Add oil to the pot.
- Set the pot to “Browning”.
- Once the oil starts sizzling, add the pork roast and brown both sides.
- Add the apple juice and water to the pot.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to High Pressure and time to 25 minutes.
- Once done, allow the pressure to release naturally for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the pork to a plate and allow it to cool down for about 3 minutes.
- Then slice it and serve.