A lovely Keto food to be addicted to! Peanut Butter Caramel Milkshake is so great that it has become my everyday food or everyday milkshake, You can also be creative too by with other nuts for the peanut butter in the recipe. One of the key ingredients for this recipe is Caramel, it goes well with almost every type of nut and adds a very delicious taste and flavor to it. So feel free If you want to use macadamia nut butter, almond butter or some other form nut butter, I believe it will work out well.
Another thing you could also try is cocoa powder, it’s a nice topping for the milkshake. It certainly is not compulsory as the milkshake will still taste so delicious without it, but I like the taste whenever I add it to the milkshake.
Ready in: 20mins (Prep:5 mins, Cook: 15 mins)
- Xanthan gum – ¼ teaspoon
- MCT oil – 1 tablespoon
- Coconut milk (unsweetened, from a carton) – 1 cup
- Peanut butter – 2 tablespoons
- Large ice cubes – 7
- SF Torani Salted Caramel – 2 tablespoons
- Get your blender ready, and ingredients, now add your Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp of SF Torani Salted Caramel followed by seven Ice Cubes, a cup of Coconut Milk, 2 tbsp., 1/4 tsp. Xanthan Gum, and 1 tbsp. MCT Oil.
- Then for 1-2 minutes blend everything together until it is slightly thickened with a touch of crushed ice running right through it.
- Hmmm! The lovely smell of it, the icy smell sends tingling sensation to your nostrils. Then get your glass ready to serve
You could as well sprinkle some cocoa powder on top of it to kick up the flavor.