Easy Kale Chips is popularly known for its rich nutrient contents, without any further ado, lets get to know how to produce this awesome chips.
Serves: 2 – 3
Ingredients for Preparing Kale Chips
- Kale (chopped) – 1 qt.
- Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Pre-heat the baking oven to about 300ºF.
- Place the chopped kale in a bowl
- Add the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle quantity of salt and add garlic powder, then toss again.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for about fifteen (15) minutes, or until crispy.
There you have it!