If you think you have eaten the best cake, and you have not tasted this molten chocolate lava cakes, then your conclusion is not yet valid. This supper yummy keto molten chocolate brownie cup is what they call ‘Taste And See’. Taste it and see that the cake is super awesome.
Make this today and let the family enjoy it. All you need is just 6 common ingredients and 19 minutes of your time.
Ready In: 19 mins (Prep Time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 9 mins)
Ingredients for Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Sugar-free chocolate chips – ⅔ cup
- Salted butter – 6 tablespoons
- Eggs – 3
- Swerve granular sweetener – ⅔ cup
- Almond flour – 3 ½ tablespoons
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
You may also like:
How to make Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Use non-stick coconut oil spray and spray four ramekins (6-ounce ramekins preferably).
- Add sugar-free chocolate chips and butter on your saucepan. Place it on stovetop and heat over medium-low heat until mixture melts and blends completely.
- Remove from the stove and set it aside.
- Mix the sweetener, vanilla extract, eggs, and almond flour in a bowl.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the bowl and whisk to combine well.
- Pour the brownie batter into the ramekins – pour halfway full.
- Add 1 ¾ cups of water into the instant pot inner liner.
- Place steamer rack on top.
- First place three of the ramekins on the rack. Then place the remaining one on top of the three.
- Close the lid and seal vent.
- Set the pot to Manual and cook in high for 9 minutes.
- Once done, carefully do quick release to release the pressure.
- Remove the ramekins and allow it to cool for about 7 minutes before serving.
- Then garnish with whipped cream (sugar free)
Nutritional Information (Per Serving – 1 cup)
- Calories: 425kcal
- Carbs: 11g
- Net Carbs: 8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Fat: 36g
- Protein: 9g
- Sugars: 1g