Who says your Mini Pizza Egg Bakes can’t be irresistible?
Don’t fret, preparing your Mini Pizza Egg bakes doesn’t look as hard as it seems, but you are sure going love preparing Mini Pizza Egg Bakes after reading this little guide
Ready in: 50 mins(Prep:1 hr,Cook:10 mins)
Serves : 3
- Big eggs – 3
- Shredded mozzarella cheese – 4 tablespoons
- Blended Italian herb – 1 teaspoon
- Big slices of black olives – 2
- Large smooth pepper rings – 4
- Diced red bell pepper – 1 tablespoon Rao’s tomato sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Get an oven-safe dish, considering the amount of individual you wanna prepare it for.
- Sprinkle one (1) tablespoon of shredded mozzarella cheese and Italian herb seasoning into each an oven-safe dish.
- Crack open the eggs, separate the yokes and egg whites into different containers
- Gently beat the egg whites, however not for too long, so they do not appear too foamy.
- Depending on the number of people you want to prepare for, divide the beaten egg whites equally into their respective number of dish
- Place those microwave dish in an oven or microwave.
- Allow it to cook for 1 to 2 minutes, depending on the degree of hotness. Ensure that those egg whites are wholly cooked
- After the egg whites has been fully cooked, remove them from the oven and allow it to cool, while you beat the yolks of the egg to a fluffy, light scramble state.
- Fold the Pizza toppings into the yolk and remove from heat.
- Top the Pizza bases with half (½) tablespoon of tomato sauce each.
- Add the lightly scrambled egg yolk and the remaining mozzarella cheese and heat for about 20 seconds in the microwave or oven until the cheese has melted, leaving you with a frothy or do I say foamy appearance.
For better favour,add more scrambled eggs according to your taste.