This low carb crustless pumpkin pie pudding you are about to make with your instant pot pressure cooker is an easy on the go recipe for all busy people, moms and cooks. Easy but super delicious and healthy.
This dump and go recipe will require only 6 main ingredients including eggs, heavy whipping cream, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, erythritol and pumpkin puree. With these ingredients all you need to do to get your Crustless Pumpkin Pie Pudding ready is to set the ingredients, mix in a bowl and cook on high for about 20 minutes. You’re done!
Ready In: 25 mins (Prep Time: 5 mins, Cook Time: 20 mins)
Ingredients for Crustless Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Eggs – 2
- Heavy whipping cream- 1/2 cup
- Erythritol – 3/4 cup
- Canned pumpkin puree – 15 ounces
- Pumpkin pie spice – 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Heavy whipping cream – 1/2 cup
You may also like:
How to make Crustless Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add other ingredients into the bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Grease your pan very well (I used 6×3 inch pan).
- Transfer the mixture into the pan.
- Add 1 ½ cups of water to the inner liner of your instant pot.
- Place steamer rack on top and place the pan above it.
- Then cover the pan with aluminum foil – you can use silicone lid.
- Set the pot to high pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once done, allow pressure to release naturally for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid to prevent the condense water droplets on it from falling back into the pot pudding.
- Allow for about 6-8 hours to cool.
- Add more whipping cream and serve.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- Calories: 184kcal
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 3g