This low-carb keto cauliflower soup is perfectly prepared for you if you are looking for a keto friendly or paleo friendly meal. Richly packed with awesome micronutrients derived from watercress, spinach, and other healthy veggies used to cook this delicious keto cauliflower soup. It’s green and super healthy. Let’s go green!
Ready In: 20 mins (Prep Time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 10 mins)
Ingredients For Keto Cauliflower Soup
- Medium cauliflower (cut into florets) – 1 head ~ 14.1 oz
- Medium white onion (diced) – 1 ~ 3.9 oz
- Garlic (diced) – 2 cloves
- Bay leaf (crumbled) – 1
- Watercress – 5.3 oz
- Fresh spinach – 7.1 oz
- Vegetable stock (or bone broth or chicken stock) – 1 litre
- Cream (or coconut milk) – 8 fl oz (plus 6 tablespoons for garnish)
- Ghee (or coconut oil) – 1/4 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
For Garnish: (optional)
- Fresh herbs such as parsley or chives for garnish
How to make Keto Cauliflower Soup
- Grease your Dutch oven with ghee.
- Add the garlic and onion in the oven and cook over medium-high heat till it slightly turns brown.
- Wash the watercress and spinach, and set it aside.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the oven.
- Add the bay leaf and cook for about 5 minutes. Frequently stir to mix well.
- Add the watercress and spinach to the oven. Cook for about 3 minutes, or till they get wilted.
- Add vegetable stick to the mixture and bring to boil.
- Cook mixture till the cauliflower becomes tender and crispy.
- Add the cream and season with pepper and salt.
- Turn off the heat and blend mixture with hand blender till it becomes soft.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- Calories: 392 kcal
- Total Carbs: 9.7 g
- Net Carbs: 6.8 g
- Fat: 37.6 g
- Fiber: 2.9 g
- Protein: 4.9 g