This tasty fluffy low carb cinnamon roll muffin is perfect for all purpose because it is simply gluten free, dairy free, grain free, sugar free, keto friendly, vegan friendly and still paleo favorite.
You don’t need egg to bake this yummy and super moist cinnamon roll muffins. Just get almond flour, add it baking powder, coconut oil, and your regular vanilla and your own keto and vegan roll muffin makeover becomes almost ready. It only takes 20 minutes to make this super healthy cinnamon roll muffins.
How long do you think it will take you to make your own muffin? Let’s go and find out!
Ready In: 20 mins (Prep Time: 5 mins, Cook Time: 15 mins)
Serves: 20 muffins
Ingredients for Cinnamon Roll Muffins
- Almond flour – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla protein powder – 2 scoops (34 grams/scoop)
- Baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon – 1 tablespoon
- Nut or any seed butter of your choice – 1/2 cup
- Pumpkin puree – 1/2 cup
- Coconut oil – 1/2 cup
For The Glaze:
- Coconut butter – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Granulated sweetener – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 2 teaspoons
How to make Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Use muffin liners to line a 12-count muffin tin. Set it aside.
- Thoroughly mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the mixture and mix to combine well.
- Distribute the roll muffin batter evenly in the muffin liners.
- Bake for about 13 minutes, or till it comes out clean. Use a skewer to check by inserting it into the muffin after 10 minute mark.
- Once done, allow it in the baking pan for about 5 minutes.
- Then transfer it to a wire rack to cool down completely.
- Now, prepare the glaze by mixing all ingredients together in a bowl. Drizzle the mixture over the muffin tops and allow it to get firm.
Nutritional Information (per serving: 1 muffin)
- Calories: 112kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 28g