This yummy low carb ketogenic Chili Recipe is perfectly made without beans. I decided not to use beans in order to cut the amount of carbs. If this low carb chili recipe is meant for paleo diet, then this recipe would have been prepared with beans. Thanks to the idea of making it without beans because the meal turned out to be better than expected, even the paleo version.
So this Keto Low Carb Chili Recipe is the best way to go. I and my colleagues enjoyed it a lot. Try this perfect keto low carb chili meal whether you are on keto diet or not. You will definitely have a blissful meal time. Thank me later!
Ready In: 1 hour (Prep Time: 15 mins, Cook Time 50 mins)
Serves: 10 (makes 10 cups)
- Ground beef – 2 ½ lb
- Large Onion (chopped) – 1/2
- Garlic (minced) – 8 cloves
- Water (or broth) – 1 cup
- 15-oz can of diced tomatoes (with liquid) – 2
- 6-oz can of tomato paste – 1
- 4-oz can of green chiles (with liquid) – 1
- Worcestershire sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Chili powder – 1/4 cup
- Cumin – 2 tablespoons
- Dried oregano – 1 tablespoons
- Sea salt – 2 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Medium Bay leaf – 1 (optional)
How to make Keto Low Carb Chili
- Set your instant pot to Sauté.
- Add the onion to the instant pot.
- Cook for about 6 minutes, or till the onion turns translucent.
- Add the garlic to the pot and cook till fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the beef, cook till it turns brown, about 10 minutes. Break with your spatula.
- Except the bay leaf, add other ingredients to the pot and stir thoroughly till mixture combines well.
- Put the bay leaf in the middle of the mixture (optional).
- Close the lid and seal vent.
- Press Cancel to stop sautéing.
Set the pot to Meat/Stew mode for 35 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Remove the bay leaf if used.
- Then serve.
Nutrition Information (Per Serving: 1 cup)
- Calories: 306 kcal
- Carbs: 13g
- Net Carbs: 10g
- Fat: 18g
- Protein: 23g