This Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup Recipe is one of the instant pot recipes you can make easily. Just 5 minutes of cooking and few minutes for the preparation, and your loaded cauliflower soup is ready to be served. Thankfully, this low-carb instant pot loaded cauliflower soup is good for ketogenic diet as it is highly keto friendly. So this instant pot recipe is good for all my keto friends out there.
Ready In: 30 minutes (Prep Time: 25 mins, Cook Time: 5 mins)
- Onion (chopped) – 1/2
- Butter (or olive oil) – 2 tablespoons
- Cauliflower (coarsely chopped with stem and leaves trimmed off) – 1 large head
- Chicken stock – 3 cups (plus extra to thin the soup if necessary)
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
- Kosher salt – 1 teaspoon
- Cream cheese (cut into cubes) – 4 oz
- Grated sharp cheddar cheese – 1 cup
- Half and half (you can use cream, or milk) – 1/2 cup
- Extra grated sharp cheddar (or extra sharp cheddar) cheese
- Sour cream
- Bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled) – 8-10 strips
- Green onions (thinly sliced)
How to make Best Instant Pot Loaded Cauliflower Soup
- Set your instant pot to Sauté.
- Add the butter and allow it to melt.
- Add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Then add the chicken stock, cauliflower, salt and garlic powder.
- Seal the lid and set the pot to Manual for 5 minutes over high pressure.
- Quick release pressure once done.
- Ensure the cauliflower becomes tender.
- Then set the instant pot to keep warm.
- Use your immersion blender to puree the soup mixture.
- Add more stock if the soul is too thick, or simmer if it’s too thin.
- Add the cream cheese cube and grated cheese, and allow them to melt.
- Stir mixture thoroughly to mix well.
- Add the half and half to the instant pot.
- Heat the mixture and season with black pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve immediately with the toppings.