This creamy and full flavored ketogenic crack chicken recipe is a perfect dinner for a happy family. With this yummy keto instant pot recipe you don’t need to ask for more. Just 2lbs of chicken breast can do the job for the whole family. Do you know what? You’re going to regret it. In fact, you will come back to thank me for this recipe. Keto crack chicken is what I enjoy best at night since I discovered it. You too can. So don’t miss it.
Ready In: 25 mins (Prep time: 5 mins, Cook time: 20 mins)
- Bacon (chopped) – 2 slices
- Chicken breasts (boneless and skinless) – 2 lbs
- Blocks of cream cheese – 2 ~ 8 oz
- Water – ½ cup
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Dried chives – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic powder – 1½ teaspoons
- Onion powder – 1½ teaspoons
- Crushed red pepper flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Dried dill – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Black pepper – ¼ teaspoon
- Shredded cheddar – ½ cup
- Scallion (green and white parts, thinly sliced) – 1
How to make Ketogenic Crack Chicken For Instant Pot
- Set your pressure cooker to Sauté for 2 minutes to heat up.
- Add the bacon and cook till it becomes crispy.
- Transfer it to a plate and set it aside.
- Stop sautéing by pressing the Cancel button.
- Then add the chicken, vinegar, cream cheese, water, chives, onion powder, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, dill, black pepper and salt.
- Set the pot to Manual over high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Quick release once done.
- Transfer the chicken to your plate and shred with your forks.
- Return the shredded chicken to the pot.
- Add in the cheddar cheese and stir well.
- Top with the scallion and crisped bacon.
- Then serve.
Nutrition Information (serving size: ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons)
- Calories: 437kcal
- Carbs: 4.5g
- Net Carbs: 4.3g
- Fat: 27.6g
- Protein: 41.2g