This amazing meal is amazing and it only takes just 15 minutes to prepare. It is also such a great meal that it can be frozen for weeks without losing its flavor easily.
For this meal, minced turkey is the most preferable, but you can also choose to be creative by using another kind of minced meat. The jalapenos are just there to spice it up some more, but if you don’t like it because of the heat, it can be omitted.
Ready in: 1hr 15mins (Prep:15 mins, Cook:60 mins)
- Ground turkey – 1l
- A small cauliflower(chopped)
- A whole jalapeno(chopped)
- Chopped red peppers – ¼ cup
- Chopped onion – ¼ cup
- Cumin – 1 teaspoon
- Parsley – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic(minced) – 1 teaspoon
- Oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Shredded cheddar cheese – 1½ cup
- Sour cream – 1 cup of
- Get your minced meat and cauliflower and Place into a bowl.
- Pick your herbs and spices and mix together thoroughly.
- Now pick onions, jalapeno and red peppers and stir.
- Get a cup of shredded cheddar cheese and mix
- Now after mixing all that, pour the mixture into a casserole dish.
- 6. Now add your cheese.
- Then set your oven to 350 F and bake the mixture for 1 hour. Enjoy the sour cream!