Keto Stuffed Meatloaf is great to cook on those cold winter nights and it will really warms you up. For this ketogenic recipe, I used ground beef, but ground meat can also be used. You can also choose to be creative with the stuffings , so that means you can stuff your meatloaf with anything but I decided to use onions, and mushrooms, spinach and cheddar cheese.
Ready in: 1 hour 15 mins(Prep:15 mins, Cook : 1 hour)
- Ground beef – 500g
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Garlic powder – ½ teaspoon
- Cumin – ½ teaspoon
- Cheddar cheese – 6 slices
- Chopped onions – ¼ cup
- Chopped green onions – ¼ cup
- Spinach – ½ cup
- Mushrooms – ¼ cup
- First thing to do is to mix the meat with the pepper, salt, cumin and garlic. In a small meatloaf pan, line both the sides and bottom with minced beef, leaving a hole for your stuffings.
- Then go on to place the cheese on the bottom of the meatloaf.
- Slice in the spinach ,onions and mushrooms.
- Now the remaining meat should be placed on top, covering mushrooms and the spinach and also acting as a lid.
- Set the heat to 350°F and bake for an hour.
The cheese used are called Deli slices I recommend using this over Kraft slices.