This keto pork and tomatillo chili recipe is a special combo recipe made with beef and pork at a 50:50 ratio, coupled with tomatillo as the base. If you have tried this meal before and didn’t like it that much, try this super easy tomatillo chili today and give us your testimony. If you have not tasted this pressure cooker tomatillo chili you are missing a lot. Who on earth can afford to miss this super delicious meal that takes nothing than time to prepare. No stress, no glitch, just dump and go! Yes, it’s that easy, and still keeps your mouth water all day. Believe me, you can’t say no to this next time you see it.
Ready In: 50 minutes (Prep Time: 15 minutes, Cook Time: 35 minutes)
Ingredients for Pork and Tomatillo Chili
- Ground beef – 1 pound
- Ground pork – 1 pound
- Tomatillos (chopped) – 3
- White onion (chopped) – ½
- Tomato paste – 6 oz
- Garlic Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Jalapeno Pepper (chopped) – 1
- Ground Cumin – 1 tablespoon
- Chili Powder – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 1/4 – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
How to make Pork And Tomatillo Chili with Instant Pot
- Brown the beef and pork with your instant pot.
- Then add other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Close the lid and seal vent.
- Set the pot to high pressure and cook for 35 minutes.
- Once done, allow the pressure to release naturally.
- Then transfer to your serving plate and serve.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 325 kcal
- Fat: 23g
- Total Carbs: 6g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 20g