Easy, yummy, and keto chocolate peanut butter cheesecake bite is a super delicious fudge bar that will keep your mouth watering all day. Just 7 ingredients and you are ready to make this tasty chocolate peanut butter with this easy and precise recipe instruction. Check it out!
Ready In: 35 mins (Prep Time: 5 minutes, Freezing Time: 25 mins)
Serves: 6 cups
Ingredients for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
- Cream cheese (softened) – 8 oz
- Powdered erythritol – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon
- Heavy whipping cream – 1/4 cup
- Peanut butter – 1/4 cup
- Lily’s Sugar Free chocolate – 3/4 cup
- Coconut oil – 2 teaspoons
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites
- Thoroughly mix the erythritol, cream cheese, and heavy whipping cream in a bowl till the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add in the vanilla extract and peanut butter, and mix till the mixture combines well. Set it aside.
- Melt the chocolate and mix it with the coconut oil.
- Use the chocolate mixture to brush the silicone cups to be used.
- Put the cups in your freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Brush again and freeze for extra 10 minutes.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the cheesecake fluff into the silicone cups. Freeze them for about 15 minutes.
- Spread the chocolate over the cheesecake fluff.
- Then cover and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Allow it for about 15 minutes to thaw.
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- Calories: 233 kcal
- Sugar: 3g
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 4g