This dish is such a delight and it leaves a lingering, insatiable hunger for more, it is a delicious, smokey, and savory sauce to accompany chicken whenever you want. On the plus side, it is a super simple recipe that brings all your favorite flavors together to make an epic keto dish, it is such a wonder that this dish can be prepared in 10 minutes or less.
It is also paired with Cheesy Creamed Spinach and you’ve got yourself a winner for dinner!
Ready in: 1hr (Prep:15 mins, Cook:45 mins)
- Maple syrup – 1 tablespoon
- Minced garlic – 2 teaspoons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spanish smoked paprika – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons
- Medium-size boneless, skinless, chicken breasts – 4
- Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
- First and most importantly, Preheat your oven to 350F, now get your chicken breasts ready by patting them with a paper towel until they are dry.
- Now cut all the chicken into chunks.
- Get a small ramekin, add 2 Tbsp. Spanish Smoked Paprika and 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil as well as 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice, and lastly add 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup, and 2 teaspoons. Minced Garlic.
- Now bring out your seasonings and add it to the chunks of chicken with pepper and salt on both sides.
- Get your casserole dish and also spread about 1/3 of your sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- Then after a while, add all chunks of chicken to the casserole dish then rub them into the sauce as you place them.
- Add the remainder of your sauce to the top of the chicken and rub it in well. Make sure you coat every piece.
- Now place in the oven for 30-35 minutes. Once done, then broil it for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Place it aside and wait for 4-7 minutes for it to cool off.
- Then serve with
You could serve with cheesy cream spinach on the side