Simply mix your blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries to produce a perfect low-carb keto smoothie that can stand out everywhere and every time. These berry content lesser amount of carbohydrates than most fruits. With the addition of coconut milk and tender spinach, it becomes perfect for breakfast. This is good for your health. Let’s give it a go!
Ready In: 10 mins (Prep time: 5 mins)
Ingredients for Keto Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Frozen strawberries – 2 cups
- Frozen raspberries – 2 cups (plus more for garnish, optional)
- Frozen blackberries – 2 cups
- Coconut milk – 2 cups
- Baby spinach – 1 cup
- Freshly squeezed orange juice – 1/2 orange
- Unsweetened shaved coconut (for garnish, optional)
How to make Keto Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Except the shaved coconut, add other ingredients in your blender.
- Mix and blend till the mixture becomes smooth.
- Transfer to your serving cup and garnish with the shaved coconut and extra raspberries.