Best and super easy instant pot keto ground beef or turkey taco meat with homemade taco and fajita seasoning. Budget friendly and yummy taco meat with just 5 ingredients. All-round recipe for almost everyone. It is quick as you can prepare this under 15 minutes. It is healthy and budget friendly as you are no longer going to the store to get the seasoning.
In fact, taco and fajita seasoning taste better and it’s healthier and cost effect. Make out just 5 minutes and prepare your own Homemade Taco And Fajita Seasoning.
Low carb family friendly meal made with ease. Though cilantro is optional for this recipe but I would advice you to try and garnish it with fresh cilantro.
Ready In: 15 mins (Prep Time: 5 mins, Cook Time: 10 mins)
Ingredients for Keto Ground Beef Or Turkey Taco Meat
- Ground turkey or beef – 2 lbs
- Finely diced onion – 1/2 cup
- Finely diced bell pepperany color – 1/2 cup
- Unsalted tomato sauce – 1 cup
- Homemade taco & fajita seasoning
- Avocado (or olive oil) – 1 teaspoon
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
You may also like:
How to make Keto Ground Beef Or Turkey Taco Meat
- Set your instant pot to Sauté.
- Add the oil and allow it to heat up.
- Add the meat and sauté till it turns brown.
- Turn off the pot by clicking the Cancel button.
- Add other ingredients to the pot and stir thoroughly to combine well.
- Set the instant pot to Manual and cook for 8 minutes.
- Once done, allow the pressure to release naturally for about 10 minutes.
- Then quick release.
- Garnish with the fresh cilantro and serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Calories: 194kcal
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Protein: 21g
- Fat: 10g
- Sugar: 2g