Keto meal for paleo and AIP diet. Best low carb instant pot pressure cooker garlic butter chicken breasts recipe for a wonderful meal experience. All it takes is just 45 minutes and your super healthy meal is ready to make your day a memorable one.
This yummy pressure cooker garlic butter chicken is our recipe for the day. It is healthy and easy to prepare for the family. This recipe serves 4 but you can increase the amount of ingredients if you have more mouth to feed.
Remember, if you have other pressure cooker brand that is not instant pot, you can also use it. Just follow the guide here and also the manufacturer’s guide for safety measures. Healthy meal for a great day like this makes the day sweet and memorable. This keto meal is also perfect for paleo diet and AIP diet. Enjoy!
Ready In: 45 mins (Prep Time: 5 mins, Cook Time: 40 mins)
Ingredients for Garlic Butter Chicken Breasts
- Whole chicken breasts (or chopped) – 4
- Turmeric ghee(you can use ghee with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder) – ¼ cup
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or more to taste
- Garlic (peeled and diced) – 10 cloves
You may also like:
How to make Garlic Butter Chicken Breasts
- Put the 4 chicken breasts in your instant pot.
- Add the turmeric ghee, garlic, and salt to the pot.
- Set the instant pot to high pressure and cook for 35 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally before you quick release the remaining pressure.
- Then open the pot and shred the chicken inside the pot.
- Then serve. You can add extra ghee while serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Calories: 404 kcal
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 47g