Simply delicious! This instant pot keto ground almond coconut cake is wholly healthy and perfect for gluten-free diet devotees. I enjoy this a lot with family and friends, and they appreciate me anytime I make it for them.
Keto gluten-free coconut almond cake is easy and super healthy to make your day a memorable one. Flavorful with low carb content and tastes great as well. Topping it with sweetener is optional, but I beg you to try it. Thank me later when you do!
Ready In: 45 mins (Prep Time: 5 mins, Cook Time: 40 mins)
Ingredients for Keto Gluten-Free Coconut Almond Cake
- Almond Flour – 1 cup
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut – 1/2 cup
- Truvia – 1/3 cup
- Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Apple Pie Spice – 1 teaspoon
- Eggs (lightly whisked) – 2
- Butter melted – 1/4 cup
- Heavy Whipping Cream – 1/2 cup
You may also like:
How to make Keto Gluten-Free Coconut Almond Cake
- Add all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Then add the wet ingredients, one after another, mixing thoroughly with each addition.
- Transfer the mixture into a 6” round pan. Use foil to cover the cake pan.
- Add 2 cups of water into the liner of your instant pot.
- Put a steamer rack on top.
- Set the pot to High and cook for 40 minutes.
- Once done, allow the pressure to release naturally for about 10 minutes. Then quick release.
- Remove the pan from the pot and allow to cool down for about 20 minutes.
- Upend the cake onto your serving plate.
- Then spread the almonds, coconuts, or sweetener on top – optional.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- Calories: 236kcal
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g