Very chunky and perfect for real keto diet. This low carb super delicious chunky chili recipe will only take you 35 minutes to prepare. Though, it is demanding as you are going to use over 15 healthy Ingredients to make this meal.
But you know what? Chunky Beef Chili is in my journal for favorite dishes. I don’t play with this healthy meal because it gives me good feel for the day. Honestly, I will do everything possible to have this meal in my table, even if it requires me to sacrifice 24 hours of my day to taste the healthy meal.
I can only assure you that this ketogenic chunky ground beef chili is worth the time. But with this recipe, you will find it very interesting to make because the process is seamlessly stress free and very easy to follow.
Interestingly, you can substitute the sour cream with this Homemade Creamy Dairy-free Coconut Paleo Sour Cream. Check out the recipe to see the easy steps to make it. Enjoy!
Ready In: 35 mins (Prep Time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 15 mins)
Ingredients for keto Chunky Beef Chili Recipe
- Ground beef – 1 ¼ lb
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Medium sized yellow onion (chopped) – ½
- Garlic (peeled and minced) – 2 cloves
- Chili powder – 1 ½ tablespoons
- Cumin – 2 teaspoons
- Sea salt – 1 ½ teaspoons
- Smoked paprika – 1 teaspoons
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoons
- Coriander powder – ¼ teaspoons
- Cayenne pepper – ⅛ teaspoons
- Beef broth – 1 cup
- Water – ⅔ cup
- Canned pumpkin (unsweetened kind) – ¼ cup
- Canned diced tomatoes – 1 cup
- Tomato paste – 2 tablespoons
- Cauliflower (finely chopped) – ⅔ cup
- Zucchini squash (diced) – 1 cup
- Grated cheddar cheese (optional) – ⅔ cup
- Avocado (chopped) – ½
- Sour cream, optional or can use homemade paleo dairy-free sour cream – 3 tablespoons
You may also like:
How to make keto Chunky Beef Chili Recipe
- Set your instant pot to Sauté and allow it to heat up.
- Add the olive oil and ground beef.
- Cook the beef for about 6 minutes, or till it turns brown. Remember to stir and break up the beef with your wooden spoon.
- Add the garlic and onion and sauté till translucent.
- Except the topping Ingredients, add other Ingredients and stir well.
- Close the lid and seal vent.
- Set the instant pot to Manual and cook on high for 25 minutes.
- Once done, allow the pressure to release naturally for about 10 minutes.
- Then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Transfer to your serving plate and top with avocado, cheese, and ½ tablespoon of sour cream.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving – ½ cup)
- Calories: 420 kcal
- Carbs: 8.5g
- Net Carbs: 4.5g
- Fiber: 4g
- Fat: 32g
- Protein: 22g
- Sugars: 3g