This Keto Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower recipe is a super quick and easy creamy, casserole style meal that no one can afford to miss. You just have 15 minutes to get this buffalo chicken and cauliflower casserole done in your instant pot.
Not only that it takes no time, this particular instant pot buffalo chicken cauliflower recipe also requires nothing more than fewer ingredients like the cauliflower, chicken cooked already, buffalo sauce, cheddar cheese and ranch dressing.
Just follow this simple step by step cooking guide and prepare your own ketogenic buffalo chicken cauliflower casserole that never fails to be yummy and mouthwatering. After trying this, I will like you to check this other recipe that comes out great as well. But you will make use of your oven for this Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower.
Ready In: 15 minutes (Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 5 minutes)
Ingredients Keto Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole
- Cauliflower (chopped) – 1 head
- Cooked chicken (cubed) – 2 cups
- Buffalo sauce – 1/2 cup
- Ranch dressing – 1/4 cup
- Cream cheese (cubed) – 1/2 block
- Shredded cheddar cheese – 2 cups
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
How to make Keto Buffalo Chicken Cauliflower Casserole
- Add the chicken, buffalo sauce, cauliflower, ranch dressing, and seasonings to your instant pot and mix thoroughly.
- Set the instant pot to Manual and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once done, allow pressure to release naturally.
- Remove the lid and stir in the cream cheese. Stir thoroughly.
- Add the cheddar cheese and stir well.
- Set the pot to “Keep Warm” and heat for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to your serving plate and drizzle over with buffalo sauce and green onion.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
- Calories: 344 kcal
- Fat: 24.8g
- Carbs: 7.7g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: 23.8g
- Sugar: 3g