Start your day with a homemade Kept Bacon Sausage Meatballs! Italian Sausage wrapped in bacon is seems like a pretty difficult meal, but it’s actually not and I’m sure it will be worth the stress. Keto Bacon Sausage Meatball is very nutritious because it packs a great deal of protein and it’s always a good idea to start a new day on the back of a delicious, nutritious Keto Sausage Meatball.
This meal relies solely on five ingredients, bacon leads the pack as it is the most important of them all. Well, there are no hard and fast rules, you could also add sauce if you’d like. However if you are looking to increase your fat or protein or are following a Keto or high protein diet, You can add a few hard boiled eggs and you could also spice it up with some roasted sweet potatoes. I bet, you don’t want to miss this Keto Bacon Sausage Meatballs
Ready in: 40mins (Prep:10 mins, Cook:30 mins)
- Spicy Italian sausage – 1 lb
- Sugar free bacon – 9 slices
- Garlic minced – 2 tablespoons
- White onion diced – 2 tablespoons
- Dried oregano – 1 tablespoon
- Set your oven to 375 F. Get your muffin pan ready by greasing it lightly with coconut oil.
- Get a mixing bowl and pour all the ingredients, then combine the Italian sausage, garlic, onion and oregano.
- Roll the mixture for a minute and then divide into balls with your hands and place on a plate.
- Afterwards, wrap each ball with a slice of bacon and also place each one in a muffin cavity.
- Remember to preheat your oven to 375 F when you are about to bake,bake for 25 minutes and then cook under a high broiler for 5 minutes to get the bacon crispy look for your Keto meatballs.
- Then get your plates ready for serving
To get the perfect mounds for your meat balls,take a little more time to mould them perfectly.