This instant pot vegetable soup is one of those yummy vegetable soups you can prepare with your instant pot with ease. Not just that instant pot vegetable soup is delicious, it is very healthy and ketogenic friendly. So if you’re a keto diet devotee this vegetable soup is one of the best ketogenic recipes that can keep you happy and refreshed all day. Very easy to make and it’s loaded with cauliflower, zucchini and other important ingredients for your health. With few minutes of preparation and cooking the soup becomes all yours.
Ready In: 30 mins (Prep Time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 20 mins)
- Extra-virgin olive oil – 1 tablespoon (plus more for serving)
- Medium onion (chopped) – 1
- Garlic cloves (minced) – 4
- Tomato paste – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped cabbage – 2 cups
- Small cauliflower florets – 2 cups
- Carrots (peeled and thinly sliced) – 2
- Celery stalks (thinly sliced) – 2
- Red bell pepper (chopped) – 1
- Medium zucchini (chopped) – 1
- 15-oz can kidney beans (rinsed and drained) – 1
- 15-oz can diced tomatoes – 1
- Low-sodium vegetable broth – 4 cups
- Italian seasoning – 2 teaspoons
- Paprika – 3/4 teaspoon
- Freshly chopped parsley (for serving)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make Best Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
- Set your instant pot to Sauté.
- Add the oil, garlic, onion, pepper and salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or till the onion softens. Stir occasionally while cooking.
- Add the tomato paste and cook for extra 1 minute. Stir while cooking.
- Put other ingredients and stir thoroughly to mix well.
- Seal the lid.
- Set your pot to high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Release pressure after the 12 minutes.
Stir the soup.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish the soup with parsley and drizzle over with olive oil.
- Then serve.