This exciting recipe is bound to give a new meaning to your potatoes and an added advantage. It takes only 3O minutes. Check it out.
Ready in: 30mins (Prep: 15mins; Cook: 15mins)
- Small Potatoes – 1 ¼
- Butter (unsalted) – 4 tablespoons
- Salt – 1 tablespoon
- Ground pepper
- Four pairs of Salmon fillets – 5 ounce per pair
- Paprika – ¼ teaspoon
- Grated lemon zest – ½ teaspoon
- Greens ( Baby spinach and Arugula)
- Place potatoes, 2 tablespoon of butter, ½ teaspoon salt and pepper into the Instant pot
- Rub the sides of the Salmon fillets with paprika and lemon zest
- Place a steam rack over the mixture and into the steam rack place the Salmon fillets into it
- Set to cook at high pressure for 3 minutes
- After this, Remove the Salmon and rack and then set back to normal cooking.
- Add garlic while cooking and then set for another 2 minutes
- Add into the mixture; 2 tablespoon of butter, a bit of salt and pepper.
- While cooking, mash the potatoes
- Turn of the cooker when satisfied with the texture and then add the greens and stir.
- Set aside for 2 minutes to allow the greens absorb a little heat
- Add Lemon wedges to serve.