This Potato soup can make a lovely dinner recipe on that cold winter day and with no added stress especially after a hard day’s work since it takes only 10 minutes to cook
Ready in: 25 mins (Prep: 15 mins, Cook: 10 mins)
- Potatoes, diced in cubes – 5lb
- Large shallot (minced) – 1
- Chicken broth – 6 cups
- Butter – 4 tablespoons
- Cream cheese (tempered) – 1/3 cup
- Sour cream – 1/3 cup
- Frayed cheddar cheese – 2 cups
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Diary milk – 1-2 cups
- Bacon (in bits) – 1/2 cup
- Mix shallots and potatoes in the bot, then add some bits of the chicken broth, ensure it covers the mixture.
- Close pot tightly and cook for 10 minutes
- Open and crush potatoes into small chunks, mix butter cream cheese, cheddar, salt and pepper into the potatoes.
- Next, mix milk into the pot until you get your desired consistency
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Add bacon bits into the microwave and cook for 30-60 minutes
- Serve as toppings