As tasty as mashed cauliflower, this creamy instant pot mashed potatoes with butter is a great alternative for your mashed cauliflower. I used a tablespoon of butter for this mashed potatoes recipe. But you can substitute the butter with heavy whipping cream and sour cream like I did for easy creamy cauliflower mashed potatoes and the taste was yummy.
Just 5 minutes cook time and fewer minutes to puree all the Ingredients together and you’re done. This recipe is very easy to make and at the same time delicious.
Ready In: 10 mins (Prep Time: 5 mins, Cook Time: 5 mins)
Ingredients For Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- Cauliflower (cored and cut into chunks) – 1 large head
- Water – 1 cup
- Butter – 1 tablespoon (optional)
- Salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- Pepper – 1/8 teaspoon
- Garlic powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Chives – 1 handfull (optional)
You may also like:
How To Make Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes With Instant Pot
- Put a trivet in your instant pot.
- Add the water and cauliflower to the pot.
- Close the lid and seal valve.
- Set the pot to Manual and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Once done, quick release the pressure.
- Then open the pot.
- Bring out the inner pot and drain off water.
- Empty the inner pot and return the cauliflower the instant pot.
- Add the seasonings and butter to the pot.
- Puree the mixture with your blender till desired consistency.
- Stir together and serve.