This silky creamy keto instant pot mashed cauliflower (Caulitatoes) recipe takes only 2 minutes of cooking and 5 minutes or less for preparation. Very cheap and easy ketogenic recipe that makes your keto lifestyle enjoyable and stress-free. Try this and add it to your journal for a swift keto journey.
Ready In: 7 minutes (Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 2 minutes)
- Fresh cauliflower florets – 2 pounds
- Water – ¾ cup
- Butter or ghee – 2 tablespoons
- Salt – to taste
- Garlic powder – to taste
- Black pepper – to taste
How to make Keto Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower
- Add water and the cauliflower florets to the stainless steel of your instant pot.
- Seal lid and close vent.
- Set your instant pot to Manual for 2 minutes over high pressure.
- Release pressure immediately the pot beeps.
- Then add garlic powder, butter, pepper and salt to the pot.
- Blend the mixture with your immersion blender till the mixture becomes smooth.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- You can preserve it in your fridge for up to 3 days.